500ml insulated sport spout bottle - Ocean Breeze
Take thirst quenching to the next level with our insulated sport spout bottle. Offering easy flow drinking from a soft silicone spout and double-walled, stainless steel insulated bottle to keep drinks cool for up to 15 hours and warm for up to 8 hours. Now that’s what we call all day hydration! Cool drink bottle is leak-proof when lid is closed, rest assured no more soggy bags or library books! Simple press button to open. Soft silicone spout stays covered, clean and hygienic. Silicone strap handle lets kids easily carry their bottle, and pull out of school and sports bags. And the sleek design appeals to older kids too. Wide opening for easy fill (and refill) with liquid and ice cubes. 500ml/16.9oz capacity. Dishwasher safe, top rack only
- Insulating double-wall stainless steel
- Keeps liquids cold for up to 15 hours or warm for up to 8 hours
- Silicone spout top, offers free flow drinking
- Lid keeps spout covered and hygienic.
- Leak-free when lid is closed
- Silicone carry handle
- 500 ml/16.9oz
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only
- BPA, Phthalates, and PVC free
- Weight: 0.33 kg
To effectively clean your drink bottle remove the silicone straw top & straw stem and wash with warm, soapy water. We recommend a cleaning brush set to thoroughly clean through the straw and mouthpiece. Allow your straw top, stem, and other parts to dry completely before reassembling.
Is your insulated drink bottle is leaking?
Your insulated drink bottle is only leak-proof when the flip lid is shut, the straw itself is not leak-proof. So, it will leak if the lid is left open and the bottle is tipped on an angle or upside down.
- If it seems to be leaking when the flip lid is shut, try closing the lid slowly so you can ensure the groove inside the lid is matching up with the straw. It’s also a good time to check your straw top (mouthpiece) and straw stem are connected and inserted properly
- Always make sure the straw top is pulled through all the way until it ‘clicks’ into place, and that the straw disk that sits under the lid is firmly pressed in place.